Membership of the Official Chelsea Supporters Club Dublin
There are 2 types of Membership of our Supporters Club -
1. Free Online Official Supporters Club Membership, available via registration on the Chelsea FC website (this does not include ticket access)
To become an Online Official Supporters Club Member with Chelsea FC.
Click the Join This Club link and complete the free one-time registration to become affiliated with the Dublin Official Supporters Club.
You can complete on the 5th Stand App also by going to the Official Supporters Club section.
2. Full Dublin Supporters Club Ticketing Membership, which is taken out with the Dublin Club Secretary, has a membership fee (noted below) and offers Chelsea Match Ticket access for Chelsea True Blue Members.
Membership for the 2022/23 season will open in early July 2022.
The 2022/23 Season Online Membership Form will be linked here when its launched.
Register your details on the Online Membership Form
Complete your Membership Fee payment (costs shown below) via Bank Transfer or Revolut (details contained on the form)
To have Match Ticket Access, each applicant must hold a Chelsea True Blue Membership (details to Register or Renew are shown below)
Annual Membership Fees
€15 - Adult Membership
€10 - Under 16's Membership
€30 - Family Membership (2 Adults & 2 Under 16's)
€ 5 - Additional Under 16's with Family Group
True Blue Membership
Members wishing to have Ticket Access to attend games must also hold a Chelsea FC True Blue Membership.
True Blue Membership costs £30 for Adults and £28 for Teens and Juniors per year and are purchased directly from Chelsea FC via this True Blue Membership Link
Without a True Blue Membership, you can still join the Dublin Supporters Club, but will be unable to purchase match tickets.
A True Blue Membership must be held in the name of each ticket purchaser who will attend the game.
Some of the Benefits of Joining the Dublin Chelsea Supporters Club
- Monthly meetings to get together with fellow Chelsea supporters
- Monthly Email Newsletter on Supporters Club news and events
- Priority Access to Match Tickets for True Blue Members (more ticket details below)
- Social events - Christmas party and weekend club trips
- Group Match Trips to Stamford Bridge
- Meeting to watch selected televised games
- Club competitions such as Golden Goal & Supporter of the Year
- Draws for Jerseys and merchandise signed by the players
- 2 Members per season chosen to make a Pitch Presentation at Stamford Bridge to our Player of the Year
Match Ticket Information
- Chelsea True Blue Members can order Match Tickets through the Dublin Supporters Club
- Priority Access to Tickets, 2 weeks before the Online Sales Date
- No need to join the Virtual Waiting Room at 7am on Monday Mornings
- Helps with planning trips to get cheaper flights when there is certainty on tickets
- Choose which area of the Stadium to sit and access the Family Stand, great for younger fans
- Sit with other club members and enjoy the victories together
- Premier League Home Games - Tickets available for all matches (subject to Loyalty Points for selected games)
- Premier League Away Games - Small quantity available for each game (Priority for attending members)
- Premier League AA Fixtures (Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester Utd & Tottenham).
Access tickets for the Big games with a much lower Loyalty Points requirement than Online sales
- FA Cup & League Cup - Home and Away tickets available for all early rounds up to Semi-Finals
- Champions League - Home Tickets available - Limited Away ticket opportunities
Dublin Supporters Clubs obtains tickets from Chelsea FC under the Supporters Club Policy rules (as amended).
Tickets can only be ordered for Registered Dublin Supporters Club Members, who also hold a Chelsea True Blue Ticket Membership.
Tickets are not transferrable and are for the sole use of the named purchaser.
In line with Chelsea FC Ticket Rules & Regulations, we are unable to provide any match tickets, even on a one-off basis, to non-members under any circumstances.