Welcome to the Chelsea Dublin Official Supporters Club
Our Supporters Club Branch was formed back in 1984
The club meets once a month during the football season.
Meetings are traditionally held on the first Monday of each month at 8pm, except on Bank Holiday weekends [2nd Monday]
We also watch selected TV games there (matches and locations will be listed on Meeting Dates page)
Our online Membership form can be found on our Membership page during active periods, usually June to December each year.
The club secretary can also be contacted at -
8 Charlestown Avenue, Finglas, Dublin 11 or via
The benefits of membership of our Official Supporters Club include:
• Email communication each month on Supporters Cub news
• Advanced order of Chelsea match tickets for our True Blue members
• Monthly meetings to get together with fellow Chelsea supporters
• Social events such as a Christmas party and club trips
• Meeting to watch televised games
• Club raffles and competitions such as
- Golden Goal,
- Official Signed Chelsea Merchandise and
- Supporter of the Year, who gets to make the Pitch Presentation at Stamford Bridge to our Dublin Supporters Club Chelsea Player of the Year.
The Club Committee is elected annually at our AGM, it is as follows for the 2021/22 season -
Secretary - Paul O'Brien
Asst Secretary - Mick Scully
Treasurer - Dave Corby
Asst Treasurer - Joe Walsh
Founder Members: Tom Hughes RIP and Vincent Walshe